If you have a Paypal account then you can easily make your payment using your username and password. If you do not have an account you can pay by card or create an account by following the instructions shown at the time of payment on the Paypal page. Payment is immediate and your order is processed by Montpellier Collectors.
Direct bank transfer
Prepay your order in the following bank account.
BANK: National Bank of Greece
BENEFICIARY NAME: VASILEIOS EMMANOUIL SPYROU
Deposit the order amount within 1 business day in one of the above bank accounts and send us a copy of the transaction by email at email@example.com. to complete your order as soon as possible. If you do not complete your payment within the aforementioned timeframe, your order will be canceled.
- Our online shop automatically calculates the total weight of your purchased item/s and determines the shipping cost based on your location
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to check that the address is updated and correct
- Each item will be carefully packed and shipped between 1-5 business days. We use recycled packing materials when possible
- You will be notified via email with a tracking number upon dispatch of your order
- Shipping times are an estimation and orders may arrive later than expected. This solely depends on the postal services
- Sometimes items will incur additional taxes, tariffs, duties or customs fees depending on the destination country. We are not responsible for any of these extra costs. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for current charges before you order to avoid any unexpected charges
- Any deliveries refused or uncollected at the time of delivery are the buyer’s responsibility and cannot be refunded
Returns / Refunds
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging
- Once we have received your package, your refund will be processed within 15 business days
- We are not responsible for the return costs except in the case where you are returning an item as faulty or mispresented
- We cannot issue refunds because part of the description / listing was overlooked
- When sending an item back to us, we strongly recommend using trackable shipping methods to be absolutely sure the item gets returned to us
Damaged or Lost Items
If an item arrives damaged, please contact us directly with photographs of the item and the package (exactly how it came to you) and we will contact the carrier on your behalf. A claim will be filed for any damaged or undelivered items. Buyers have 30 business days from date of shipment to contact us regarding lost items.
A Note About Vintage
Our items are pre-loved and beautifully aged. Some wear, consistent with the item’s previous lifetime, should be expected. We take care to describe items accurately, and any specific issues, especially those that would detract from the presentation or impair the functionality of the item, will be mentioned in the condition section above. All vintage items are sold ‘AS-IS’. Vintage items like clocks, electronics, motorized/mechanical items or lamps can lose functionality at any time. We cannot give any warranties.
It is important to us that you are delighted with your purchase, so if for any reason you are not, please do get in touch immediately! We will review all requests on a case by case basis.
montpelliercollectors.com, without guaranteeing and therefore not responsible, makes every effort to ensure that the information and all content is governed by the highest possible accuracy and clarity, both in terms of proximity and completeness, correctness and availability. In no event, including this negligence, montpelliercollectors.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use of this site by the visitor / user.
Some of the information on our site is provided by third parties. montpelliercollectors.com is not able to verify this information and does not guarantee its accuracy.
Use of montpelliercollectors.com and its content is solely the responsibility of the user. Therefore, montpelliercollectors.com is not responsible for any delays, failures, interruptions, or damage to any data or information related to its website.
In no case is the content of montpelliercollectors.com not and cannot be considered, directly or indirectly, to be an inducement, instruction, advice or exhortation to any act or omission, but is at the sole discretion of users / visitors after a personal evaluation to act upon their own will, excluding any responsibility.
Except as expressly stated herein (the copyrights of third parties, affiliates and entities), all content on montpelliercollectors.com, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services provided, and generally all archives on this site, are copyright , trademarks and service marks of montpelliercollectors.com and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions and treaties. Consequently, none of them may be wholly or partly sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished or uploaded, transmitted or distributed in any way. The case of the individual storage of a single copy of the content on a single personal computer for personal and not public or commercial use and without deletion of their origin by montpelliercollectors.com is without prejudice to the relevant rights intellectual and industrial property. The other products or services listed on the web pages of this portal and bearing the marks of their respective organizations, companies, affiliates, associations or publications are their own intellectual and industrial property and are therefore responsible for their own use. The user understands and accepts that he is not entitled to reproduce, copy, sell, resell and / or commercially exploit all or part of the content of montpelliercollectors.com.
Third party copyright works that may be included in www. montpelliercollectors.com have been placed for information purposes or have been granted for legal use. In any other case, and upon request by the beneficiaries, they shall be removed immediately.
The visitor / user of our Website must, on the one hand, comply with the rules and regulations of Greek, European and International Law and the relevant laws governing telecommunications, on the other hand, to refrain from any unlawful and abusive use of the content and services. of our Website. It is also obliged to behave in a fair and discreet manner during its visit and use of our Website, while expressly prohibiting the adoption of unfair competition or other practices that violate the Internet User Code of Conduct. Any damage caused to our Website or the Internet in general resulting from the misuse or improper use of the Services by the User / Visitor falls within the scope of its sole responsibility
Links to other websites
The website montpelliercollectors.com provides links to other websites as a service to users without being able to guarantee their content. This privacy statement does not apply to these sites. Please review the legal and privacy statements on the websites you link to.
tel.: +30 2441181031
mob.: +30 6944253392
Showroom opening hours
Mon - Fri 10:30 - 13:30
Sat - Sun CLOSED
Chatzimitrou 41, 43100 Karditsa, Greece
Our store is wheelchair accessible